JTCS welcomes national as well as international conferences to publish their proceedings with JTCS online and print versions. It is the platform for Institute, University, College etc. to share the knowledge.
- All accepted paper must be original.
- Conference proceeding should not be shared with any type of other publication.
- Final Paper should be prepared as per Template (Conference Paper).
- Conference Proceeding may be published in special issue, which can be published in any month as per guidance of Conference Convener.
- After approval of respective conference, convener of the conference must use information of journal, JTCS logo as well as journal link in their conference.
JTCS will publish conference proceeding with following norms:If Conference Convener is agree to all the above terms and conditions then write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org